SI7021 I2C Humidity Sensor
100% brand new and high quality.
The Si7021 I2C Humidity and Temperature Sensor is a monolithic CMOS IC integrating humidity and temperature sensor elements, an analog-to-digital
converter, signal processing, calibration data, and an I2C Interface. The patented use of industry-standard, low-K polymeric dielectrics for sensing humidity enables the construction of low-power, monolithic CMOS Sensor ICs with low drift and hysteresis, and excellent long term stability
The humidity and temperature sensors are factory-calibrated and the calibration data is stored in the on-chip non-volatile memory. This ensures that the sensors are fully interchangeable, with no recalibration or software changes required.
The Si7021 is available in a 3x3 mm DFN package and is reflow solderable. It can be used as a hardware- and software-compatible drop-in upgrade for existing RH/temperature sensors in 3x3 mm DFN-6 packages, featuring precision sensing over a wider range and lower power consumption. The optional factory-installed cover offers a low profile, convenient means of protecting the sensor during assembly (e.g., reflow soldering) and throughout the life of the product, excluding liquids (hydrophobic/oleophobic) and particulates.
The Si7021 offers an accurate, low-power, factory-calibrated digital solution ideal for measuring humidity, dew-point, and temperature, in applications ranging from HVAC/R and asset tracking to industrial and consumer platforms
- Precision Relative Humidity Sensor
- ± 3% RH (max), 0-80% RH
- High Accuracy Temperature Sensor
- ±0.4 °C (max), -10 to 85 °C
- 0 to 100% RH operating range
- Up to -40 to +125 °C operating range
- Wide operating voltage (1.9 to 3.6 V)
- Low Power Consumption 150 A active current
- 60 nA standby current
- I2C Interface
- Integrated on-chip heater
- 3x3 mm DFN Package
- Excellent long term stability
- Optional factory-installed cover
- Protection during reflow
- Excludes liquids and particulates
- Respiratory therapy
- White goods
- Indoor weather stations
- Micro-environments/data centers
- Automotive climate control and defogging
- Asset and goods tracking
- Mobile phones and tablets
- Size: 1.3*1cm/0.51*0.39"