PICNano Starter kit includes:
- PICNano 08M2 Board
- USB Download Cable
- Rechargeable LR2032 Coin Cell
- Jumper Wires
- 270 tie point Breadboard
- Assortment of LED's and components
Functionality and ease meet versatility.
Developed in house, the PICNano is a PICAXE based development platform for teachers and students to learn and experiment with.
Breadboard friendly and with a variety of Addon's becoming available, the PICNano is fast becoming New Zealand's favourite development platform for schools.
An associated training package is available for early 2019 to help with teachers attaining required Progress Outcomes and help students develop their learning through all facets of the technology curriculum.
- Rechargeable Lithium Coin Cell
- 4 pin programming socket
- Pin Park breakout area
- Large through-plated holes to enable e-textile use
- LED with selectable solder pads, for "Heart Beat" or "Status" light
- Universal Pad for 08M2, 14M2 or 20M2 PICAXE Micro controller